Now, we get to the "meat" of this rant. Torture. It is against the very fiber of this country to torture and murder people to get imformation. It's also aganist the Law. It's also against the Constituion the United States Of America. While I blame this on the Bush/Cheney administration, the majority of this blame is Dick Cheney and the CIA. Dick Cheney had his people almost moved into the CIA. He is behind the most vile things this country has been through since the Civil War. There's no part of this where he has not gotten a hand involved. A recent article said the for "plausible deniability"the President would be asked to leave the room when they talked about Torture. Great for him. But we can proscecute Cheney and His hitchmen for atrocities against the Constitution. I, along with Dennis Loo, Jason Leopold, and thousands of others have been very active in tring to at least have a truth commission, although a special prosecutur would be able to dig futher and faster than ten different Congrssional commitees. A special prosecutor was appointed to investigate President Clinton, for a sex scandle, I believe Torture and Murder is alot more serious than Clinton's sex life.
Ok, end of rant. I want this to be a blog that you can write anything, barr nothing. I myself, am a short story writer who has been writing on Open Salon for about a year. The problem with any organization, it gets to big. People get greeedy, want to make a ton of money. I will not make a dime. I just like to write and read other posts. If you have a short story, poem, news item, or any thing that you think needs airing in a fair forum, I invite you to come and write to your heart's content. I have no trouble with bad language, as I myself, when on a rant, can let the cuss words fly. Come by, it can't hurt, and it's FREE.
No comments:
Post a Comment